Wednesday, January 17, 2018

The bones rip...... Boneripper!

So, as expected i've been very bad with remembering to get pictures between steps and the like.  But, I have a few from here and there, big leap from one to the next for the most part though.  This model has been sooo much fun to paint.  I spent around 4 hours on the skin alone and actually had a blast doing so.  Hope you guys like! Let me know what you think!




Sill alot left to go, highlights, drybrushing, weathering, and the entirety of the base, but its looking good I think! Thanks again guys!

Edit:  Some further progress.....Coming along niceley!


Edit 2: Finished! This guy turned out pretty good in my opinion~!!  

2 comments:

Blackrock'n'Roll

So after getting some fairly large commission work finished the past couple of weeks im finally able to put more time into the 'jawz aga...