Tuesday, January 16, 2018

A Pestilent Wind blows! Plague Priest!

Cheers guys! Hope all is good and well. I got my first game in last night with my Skaven against my buddy Corey Reece and had a ton of fun! In light of that I was motivated to get to painting today (cold weather and all be damned for primering), so here is the first model being painted in my Skaven army. Some things left to do but coming along nicely.




If I have posted this corrrectly, progress should be from top to bottom.  Hope you all enjoy and I will post more when I finish!

6 comments:

  1. Skaven rock! I haven't seen this mini before, is it a fairly new model?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is from the plague furnace kit, but i built mine as a screaming bell so had this chap left to put onto a base by himself for a plague priest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really should paint more skaven, they're such cool minis & I have a ton of 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need more! lol Just getting started, if you ever go to get rid of them let me know sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you kidding? When I gave that rat ogre to Aiden, Amy pitched a fit! At some point (apparently) the Skaven became one of 'her' armies...

      Delete
    2. ha ha right, i remember. He has definately put it to good use though! Its one of his better players for his skaven blood bowl team1

      Delete

Blackrock'n'Roll

So after getting some fairly large commission work finished the past couple of weeks im finally able to put more time into the 'jawz aga...