Monday, January 22, 2018

Flash freeze......

So after a super horrible start to my sunday (yesterday), with my loveable ferret Kota passing away, I finally got around to doing some work last night.  After my initial dismay of the quality of material for the new MK3 starter boxes for warmachine, I have to say after painting, they turned out pretty damned nice.  The mold lines are a dissapointment though. I didn't even see them till i had started painting due to the red plastic and not being able to tell what was what till then.  Anyway, without further ado, I present to you, Lord Kozlov, the Viscount of Scarsgard and his Decimator Heavy Warjack.


Anyway, hope you guys enjoy.... 

3 comments:

Blackrock'n'Roll

So after getting some fairly large commission work finished the past couple of weeks im finally able to put more time into the 'jawz aga...