Friday, March 2, 2018

Riding through this world....... all alone.......

So my head swaps for my Orlock gang finally arived from Mad Robot minis!  Super pleased with the detail on these things! Was a bit miffed that they didnt ship for 9 days, but all said and done they got here in a total of 13 from order to delivery.... so, its a wash.  I can finally start painting my Orlocks A.K.A The Sons of Anarchy!  Blatantly ripping the show off here, as it was one of my absolute favorites!  Will get more pics up as i paint!






Heads belong to Jax Teller, Bobby Munson, Opie, Clay Morrow, Tig, and Chibs...... hope you guys like!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah I ended up liking them way more than i thought i would. Happy to finally be able to start getting paint put down on them now! Waited for 2 weeks for my headswaps to get here!

      Delete

Blackrock'n'Roll

So after getting some fairly large commission work finished the past couple of weeks im finally able to put more time into the 'jawz aga...