Thursday, February 22, 2018

Graffiti and Propoganda!

So with the release of the Orlock gangers for Necromunda last weekend, I have been re-inspired to get some work done on my terrain.  Something I had wanted to do since ordering this terrain prior to christmas is graffiti and propoganda posters. Easiest way I could figure out how to do so, was just printing out pictures of what I wanted on regular printer paper and using white PVA glue, adhere them where I wanted and then coat over top with more glue. I have to say........ I love how its turning out thus far with my few test pieces! 





The storage tanks are obviously very far from being finished fully, but even still, the graffiti adds a very striking visual to these pieces! Plan on having my terrain look very "lived in" and gritty as all hell as per the Necromunda fluff.  Well thats it for now....Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have used some of our local industries as reference. Very good so far!

    ReplyDelete

Blackrock'n'Roll

So after getting some fairly large commission work finished the past couple of weeks im finally able to put more time into the 'jawz aga...